Running Dictation Activity
1. Each group decied a runner.
2. The runner goes to the target paragraph on the wall and try to memorize as much as possible.
3. The runner has to tell the story to the others. many times...
4. They can change the runner. The other members have to write the story listening to the runner.
5. As a follw-up, teachers show some acronym stuff, that is, only first letters of each word in a sentence from the paragraph. Students can guess what the letters refer to the specific sentence from the paragraph. (e.g. JYPPHL. = Jin Young Park praised his lyrics. ) It enhaces Ss' careful listening skills.